Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Introduction

Hi, I'm Georgia, in case you haven't guessed. First, a little bit about me:

I'm an English Creative Writing major.

Fantasy is my shit. However, I will also read most things you throw at me. Because, hey, free book.

My current project is a novel called The Assistant. It's about two magicians who find themselves under the same roof in unlikely circumstances. As I write more, you might hear more about it.

Beyond literary passions, I like cats, drawing, Adagio tea, and destroying my enemies.

On this blog you'll find musings, ramblings, book reviews, and writing. So come in, take a look around, leave a comment, read some things - enjoy! If you want to drop me a line, you can always reach me at georgiasummers@me.com, or simply comment somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment